Mid-County Wrestling Club
Dear Mid-County Wrestling parents,
Thanks for your interest in participating in the Mid-County wrestling club. We regret to inform you that due to the worsening Covid-19 case numbers and lack of gym availability, we will not be able to have a Mid-County wrestling club this year. We are already discussing plans for next year and look forward to a strong wrestling club starting in November 2021! For those who are interested in wrestling opportunities prior to next season, here are some possible opportunities:
- Team St. Louis is a great wrestling club that meets at Whitfield School in Creve Coeur in spring and summer. Please watch their website to see when they will start wrestling this spring!
- There may be some wrestling clubs outside of St. Louis County that are available - we will post these on the Mid-County Wrestling Website as we become aware of them.
- There is at least one local tournament (at Francis Howell Central High School on Nov. 29) this season. Click here for more information on the tournament. While we will not be having practices, if we had at least 5 wrestlers interested in participating in the tournament, we could consider having a coach accompany them to the tournament. Please email us by Nov 21 (Sorry for the last minute request! We need the full roster with weights by Nov 23) if your child would be interested in this tournament (or other tournaments if they become available) so that we can see whether attending as a club would be feasible. More info, including details for weigh-ins, to follow.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will post further updates on the website or send via email as appropriate. We are looking forward to having your child in the club next year!
The Mid-County Wrestling Club Board and Coaches
If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com!
The Mid-County Wrestling Club is looking forward to our 2019-2020 season. Registration is now open! Click here for registration information. Make sure these important dates are on your calendar.
- OPEN HOUSE/INFORMATION MEETING: Tuesday, October 22nd from 6:00-7:30pm: at Kirkwood High School between the Denver Miller Gym and the David Holley Assembly Hall.
- 1st PRACTICE for Eagles (ages 8-14): Tuesday, November 5th, 6:30-8:00pm
- 1st PRACTICE for Little Eagles (ages 5-7): Tuesday, November 5th 5:45-6:30pm
- PARENT MEETING Tues., November 12th, 5:45-6:30pm for Little Eagle Parents and 6:30-7:30pm for Eagle Parents
Mid-County is excited to invite all children ages 8-14 to become Eagles!
All children ages 5-7 will begin as Little Eagles.