Mid-County Wrestling is open for all children ages 5-14, with all levels of experience welcome.
Registration for the 2018-2019 season is underway. Click here for the Registration form.
Option 1: Prior to the first practice please fill out the Registration form and then bring the materials listed below to Kirkwood High School to the Open House or the first practice. Get the dates and times here!
Option 2: Stop by the Open House where you can register, meet coaches, and see the facilities at Kirkwood High School. Stay tuned for the Open House dates. Get the dates and times here!
What to bring to the Open House OR the First Practice:
(all checks made out to Mid-County Wrestling Club and in the subject line please write your wrestler’s name)
- $100 for Little Eagles, wrestlers ages 5-7.
- $150 for wrestlers ages 8-14. (For families with multiple wrestlers, each additional sibling is $125.)
- $50 check for a fundraiser deposit (We will not cash this check if your wrestler participates in the fundraiser; however, if they choose not participate in the fundraiser we will cash this check.)
- $100 check for a singlet deposit. *(ONLY for wrestlers who are competing in tournaments. We will not cash this check if you return the singlet at the end of the season.)
- Copy of wrestler’s birth certificate (If they are new to the club)
At the the Open House or First Practice, we will need you to sign the following forms before your child can participate, even if you have signed these forms last year:
- Medical Release
- Wrestler and Parent Code of Conduct
**We do not want finances to be an obstacle for wrestlers and their families to participate in the sport of wrestling. If you need financial assistance please contact us at email@example.com and a board member will be happy to further discuss our scholarship opportunities.
***Are you able to help keep wrestling available to everyone? Considering funding a scholarship for the season or make a tax deductible donation towards this need! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.